Comprehensive treatment of insomnia with traditional Chinese medicine
Sleep is a necessary process of life.
According to research, a person can persist for up to a month if they do not eat food, but they cannot survive 10-14 days without sleep.
Many diseases are caused by poor sleep.
Sleep is also related to human life.
Therefore, maintaining scientific sleep is very important.
Generally speaking, adolescents need to sleep for 8-9 hours a day, 8 hours for middle-aged people and 7 hours for seniors.
However, with the acceleration of the pace of life and the intensification of social competition, the incidence of insomnia has been increasing, and it has spread from the elderly to the young.
Insomnia is also known as “inappropriateness”.
The lightest ones are difficult to enter, and they can easily wake up if they have worries. Sometimes they can’t wake up again when they wake up. Sometimes they can’t wake up all night.
It is often accompanied by headache, dizziness, palpitations, forgetfulness, and dreaminess.
Insomnia is mostly caused by inadequate chemical sources and loss of mind; yin deficiency and fire, but yin does not converge yang; guilty conscience, unease or phlegm, real fire, and disturbance of mind.
This card is more common in diseases such as neurasthenia, neurosis and anemia in western medicine.
The mechanism and role of acupuncture in treating insomnia: It has been recorded in ancient times by using acupuncture to treat insomnia. The mechanism and effect of acupuncture in treating insomnia are to coordinate yin and yang, recuperate and eliminate evils, and dredge meridians to achieve the purpose of improving sleep.
(1) Harmonizing Yin and Yang: The article “Lingshu · Root Knot” states: “The essence of using the needle lies in knowing how to adjust yin and yang, tune yang and yin, essence is light, and is shaped in qi, so that God is hidden.
“Improved the role of acupuncture in treating yin and yang.
The human body maintains a relatively balanced state of yin and yang under normal sleep conditions.
If there are causes that cause insomnia, such as deficiency of heart and spleen, yin deficiency and fire, timidity, timidity, and discomfort in the stomach, etc., it will lead to insomnia due to yin and yang.
The key to acupuncture treatment of insomnia is to adjust the predominance of yin and yang according to the attributes of the syndrome, so that the body is classified as “yin and yang secret” and restore its normal physiological functions.
Such as Yang Qi Sheng, Yin Qi Deficiency can cause insomnia.
Conversely, yin and qi deficiency can cause drowsiness.
Both of them can be treated by taking photos of Zhaohai and Shenmai of the penis, but insomnia should be complemented by yin and yang, and lethargy should be supplemented by yang and yin.
(2) Righteousness and Evilization: Righteousness is to help the disease resistance ability; Evilization is to eliminate the pathogenic factors.
The occurrence and development of insomnia is also a process in which the righteousness and the evil are fighting each other in some cases. Acupuncture can correct the evils, so it can receive the effect of improving sleep.
For example, insomnia due to stomach qi, flaming heart, internal disturbance of phlegm and heat, and inflammation due to liver stagnation and fire syndrome are all caused by evil facts, which hurt the righteousness for a long time, making insomnia more lingering and difficult to heal.
At this time, acupuncture and moxibustion are used to correct the evil, and both acupuncture and moxibustion have a righting effect; acupuncture and diarrhea and bloodletting have the effect of relieving the evil, but in the specific application, it must be considered in conjunction with the special characteristics of acupoints.
(3) Unblocking the meridians: The meridians of the human body are “internal organs belong to the internal organs, external to the limb joints”, the distribution of the twelve meridians, the yang meridian on the table of the four limbs, and the six meridians;The connection of Wuluo, the communication surface, forms the path of qi and blood circulation, maintaining normal physiological functions.
There is a close relationship between meridians and qi and blood and organs. The occurrence of insomnia can be related to qi and blood disorders and viscera and disorders. These pathological characteristics can be reflected on the meridians and the acupuncture can adjust the balance between meridians and organs.So as to achieve the purpose of improving sleep.
Acupuncture treatment of insomnia:[Moxibustion]Acupoints: Sanyinjiao, Shenmen, Xinyu, Baihui, Neiguan, Zusanli Operation: (1), Ginger moxibustion: Soybean moxa moxibustion can be used for each point 5-10Zhuang, once a night, 5 times for a course of treatment.
(2) Mild moxibustion: each point can be moxibusted for 10-15 minutes, once a night, 7 times as a course of treatment.
(3) Ai Zhu moxibustion with celery root: take fresh celery root and cut into 0.
Place a 2 cm slice on the acupoint and place 3-5 moxa moxibustion once a night.
(4) Pearl layer powder treatment: take pearl layer powder, salvia powder, sulfur powder, borneol and other equal amounts, and fill the umbilical fossa for treatment once a night, 7 times for a course of treatment.
(5) Cinnabar dressing: take the feet of Yongquan Point, grind 3-5 grams of Cinnabar into fine noodles, use a clean white cloth, apply paste instead, fill cinnabar evenly, and then apply Yongquan Point externally.Fix the tape, wash your feet with hot water before use, and apply before bed.
[Skin Acupuncture]Acupoints: Common points: 1?
7 double-sided, thoracic spine 5?
Spare points: forehead, head, eyebrow arch, Shenmen, Zusanli, Sanyinjiao.
Operation: Take all the above parts, focus on using skin acupuncture to puncture the common points, with mild or moderate techniques.
Start with the cervical spine and pierce twice from top to bottom.
Then in the thoracic spine 5?
Twelve thorns, three stitches per traverse.
0 on the acupoint surface.
The forehead was beaten horizontally with three lines, and the head was beaten with a mesh.
Same as before.
Local skin flushing or slight bleeding is appropriate.
Once a day or every other day, 12 times is a course of treatment, and the course is separated by one week.
Note: (1) This method is used for patients with neurosis, mainly insomnia.
And the short course of disease is better, the long course of disease is less effective.
(2) The technique of skin acupuncture should be practiced, and this law should be implemented by professionals.
(3) Acupuncture treatment of insomnia should be combined with self-psychological adjustment, maintaining a regular lifestyle and appropriately reducing work stress.
[Auricular Point Pressing Pills]Acupoints: Common points: Heart, Fate, Shenmen.
Spare points: kidney, subcortex, liver, endocrine, spleen.
Operation: Generally, only the common points are taken, and when the effect is not obvious, additional 1-2 points are selected.
The sticking material can be Wang Buliuxingzi, mung bean or borneol (prepared into large rice grains) and sticking on the through hole.
Then acupuncture each point for 1 minute to make the pinna congestive and fever.
Have the patient self-anesthetize the auricular point 3 daily?
5 times, must press once before going to bed, the time is about 1?
Change the patch once every other day, and alternately apply the acupuncture points on both sides.
10 sessions is a course of treatment, with the interval of 4 days.
Note: (1) This method is mostly used for newly acquired or mild insomnia, and has a certain preventive effect.
(2) According to the author’s experience, the key is half an hour before bedtime. If you can soak your feet with warm water for 10-15 minutes or massage your feet for 3-5 minutes, the effect is better.
(3) After the acupuncture point is determined by the doctor of this law hospital, the prescription family members apply pressure on their own.
[Ear acupuncture needles]Acupoints: Common points: heart, kidney, middle, Shenmen, under the leather.
Spare points: stomach, liver, pillow, spleen.
Operation: Take commonly used points. When the effect is not obvious, add spare points as appropriate.
After strictly disinfecting the auricular points, the nail-shaped intradermal needles are buried and fixed with adhesive tape, so that the patients can intervene daily by themselves?
4 times, it is better to feel slight pain, swelling and fever.
Twice the ears at a time, alternating between the ears.
The needle was changed once every 5 days, and twice as a course of treatment.
The treatment interval is 5 days.
Note: (1) This method is used for patients with severe insomnia.
(2) Strict disinfection must be observed in compliance with this law. It should not be used in summer to prevent infection.
(3) If the second course of treatment is not effective, it should be used instead.
[Prick blood]Acupoints commonly used: Ashi points.
Spare point: Nei Zhongkui.
Operation: First, use an ear point detector or a detection stick to carefully measure the sensitive points at the base of the ear and make a mark.
After routine disinfection, use a sterile spring needle or triangular needle to puncture quickly, and the bleeding is as large as mung beans.
The onset of thorns only occurs once a day or once every other day with alternating ears.
If the effect is not obvious, you can puncture the Zhongkui point on the other side.
5?7 times for a course of treatment.
Precautions: (1) It is better to observe the treatment time in the morning or afternoon, and the effect is worse at night.
(2) The key to this method is to accurately find Ashi points (sensitive points).
Neizhongkui points are usually acupunctured at the midpoint of the horizontal stripes of the lateral finger joints.
(3) Pay attention to strict disinfection.
[Body Needle Plus Application]Acupoints: Common points: Baihui, Sishencong.
Spare point: Yongquan.
Operation: Take all the points.
Acupuncture is commonly used for acupoints.
Needle 100 sessions first, cross 1 inch forward, apply quick and even twisting to the left and right, for 2 minutes, with an interval of 10 minutes, and then perform the anterior method. Repeat 3 times to make the patient take the needle for 48 hours.
After the Baihui acupuncture, following the acupuncture of the four Shensongs, they all moved 1 inch forward. The lifting method was light, fast, and the needles were evenly distributed for 2 minutes, with an interval of 10 minutes.With needle for 24 hours.
After the needle is ejected, a hundred stitches will continue as before.
So, take 9 days as a course of treatment, and the interval between treatments is 3 days.
Spare points apply.
Take pearl powder, cinnabar powder, rhubarb powder, and Schisandra powder and mix well.
Take 3g each time, use fresh bamboo to make a paste, divide it into two, and apply it on a 5cm × 5cm medical tape.
Each night before bedtime, it is posted on the left and right Yongquan points for 9 consecutive days as a course of treatment and the interval between treatments is 3 days.
Note: (1) The common acupuncture points in this method adopt the repeated needle retention method. Care should be taken to sterilize the points in the acupoint area closely. The needle should be sterilized once to prevent needle breakage.
Do not wash your hair during needle retention.
(2) This method is used for severe insomnia.